The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer and is a way to share news about how life is going both in and outside the blogosphere. Check it out here!
Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you’ve had a lovely day. Today is May 3rd and April is officially over. It also marks the end of what has quite literally been the worst week in the history of worst weeks for me. I mentioned last week that I was having some issues with stress and personal issues, but I am pleased to report that I am feeling a lot better. I’m not a 100% but I am getting there. I didn’t really read a lot of books in the month of April. I started a few but I never got around to finishing any except for a few for school, but May is a chance to start anew and I plan to read at least 10 books this month. What are your bookish goals for the month? Let me know down in the comments and smile always!
Last Week On the Blog
- May Event: Clean Sweep ARC Challenge
- Book Talk: Rebel Belle (Rebel Belle #1) by Rachel Hawkins
- Planner Review: 2015 Mint Green Planner
- Dealing With An Overwhelming Amount of Stress
- Size Doesn’t Matter
- My Dream Filofax
- Hello Internet!
This Week On The Blog
- Book Talk: City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1) by Cassandra Clare
- Book Talk: This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
- Book Talk: Slammed (Slammed #1) by Colleen Hoover
- Book Talk: Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick
- Book Talk: Night Road by Kristin Hannah
- Book Talk: Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas
New Arrivals (images link to Goodreads)